Case study: Global FMCG streamlines its creative production workflow thanks to creative automation
About Perfetti Van Melle
The Perfetti Van Melle Group is a global confectionery and gum manufacturer specifically known for their Chupa Chups and Mentos brands. The company produces and distributes candy and chewing gum in more than 150 countries!
This means that the company’s advertising activities have to be tailored to all countries in order to craft a message adapted to each audience. This results in reiterating the same base video creative over and over again and, each time, creating new variants, including different products, languages, CTAs, and more.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all regions
- Lowering creative production costs
- Increasing time to market for all their ads
- Pushing the assets directly to their social media platforms
- Streamlining workflows
With Storyteq, we can not only share templated creatives that our local branches use for quick adaptation, but also “lock” some template elements that we believe should be left untouched in order to maintain the brand consistency that we are after.
Global Media & Digital Marketing Director, Perfetti
Automating the versioning process allows Perfetti to achieve the following:
- Ensuring and controlling brand consistency
- Rendering out all their creative ad versions in batches
- Lowering production cost and time
- Pushing the assets directly to their publishing platform, ad channels, DAMs, and more
- Benefiting from lighter workflows, including a streamlined review system