Backend Developer (Operations)
Work in a precise and structured way
Can work independently
Enjoy doing things smarter and more efficient
No problems with deadlines
What do we offer?
A small but fast-growing team with a lot of ambition
A good environment to learn (a lot) and keep improving yourself and the way we work
Ping pong, Mario Kart, Super Smash, quarterly outings with beer
A full time job with a competitive salary: €3.000 to €4.000 a month
As a backend developer in the operations team, your main responsibility is to ensure a smooth technical process for every project. You will join a team of dedicated project managers, technical video editors and After Effects wizards to create awesome and technically stunning data-driven video projects for premium clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating custom code and configurations to transform data input from varying sources into decision making logic and formatted data for video projects
- Managing and optimizing our Google Cloud Platform rendering infrastructure
- Designing and building new and improved features for our rendering platform
- Supporting our video editors by creating scripts to make video projects behave in a dynamic way
- Building and improving technical workflows for yourself and the entire operations team
Besides fun to work with, you have (some) experience with, and a passion for:
- PHP and MVC frameworks such as Laravel
- Cloud Services (we work with Google Cloud Platform)
- REST APIs
- After Effects or other Adobe software (we know this one is a stretch)
We’re the #1 supplier for smart video solutions in Europe. We offer our clients a SaaS platform that helps them generate and distribute better performing videos and banners in less time. The company consists out of 25+ dedicated people working together to deliver a perfect solution for companies such as Heineken, Samsung and Netflix.
If you’re interested in hearing more. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org