Creative Editor Intern
We are looking for an intern who wants to join our Video Tech team. Someone who is eager to learn all kinds of video- and creative automation skills by doing projects for internal and external stakeholders. This means that most of the time you’ll be busy making a creative template (for videos, images or banners) for one of our clients and occasionally you’ll be working on editing a new video for our marketing team. Oh, and last but not least: you’re into having loads of fun (and beer) with your colleagues! Is this you?
Who are you?
- Impeccable eye for design
- Interest in video technology
- Proficient in After Effects
- Creating creative automation templates (using our in-house editor-tools and Adobe After Effects)
- Video editing
What we offer
- Work in a small, fast-paced team with an agile approach
- Quickly grow your skills, coached by our creative techs
- Have a lot of fun with your colleagues in a rewarding role where you can really add value to projects to be proud of
- Competitive intern compensation
- After-work beers whenever you want
We are Storyteq. Since 2016, we help brands to be more relevant in their (video) marketing. We do this through our state-of-the-art smart creative platform, which uses data to automatically adapt video and other visual assets. The company consists of 25+ dedicated people working together to build a great product and deliver a smooth experience for companies such as Heineken, Netflix, and Ahold.
Ready to join our fast-growing team?
If you’re interested in hearing more or want to apply right away, please contact Eline Schuurs via firstname.lastname@example.org.