Customer Success Manager
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree (Communication / Media / Marketing / Behavioural Sciences)
1-4 years experience in a customer-oriented role
Customer-centric attitude and a proactive approach
Great communication skills and a “can do!” mindset
Strong affinity with the online marketing industry
What do we offer?
€3.000 – €3.500 gross p/m
25 holiday days
No work in the weekend
As a Customer Success Manager at Storyteq you are responsible for the onboarding of clients and for developing customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty. Your job is to ensure they are satisfied and to improve upon areas of underperformance. The goal is to ultimately drive revenue through adoption of the Storyteq platform and to ensure retention. To continually drive faster “time to value” and improve overall experience for our customers.
You will be the first point of contact for our customers for any service-related inquiries. As a part of daily account management, you’ll follow-up any request regarding your clients.
Additionally, as a form of of post-sales consulting, you’ll sometimes advise large clients on how they can best achieve their digital objectives through complex advertising campaigns, based on your knowledge of the media landscape and what is technically possible within these channels.
Together with the Customer Success Team, you’ll manage the overview of all clients, identify and prioritize opportunities for upsell and define next steps. You will interface regularly with the Sales, Project, and the Product Development Team. And communicate customer feedback as actionable insights.
- You are fluent in Dutch and proficient in (written and spoken) English
- You have 1-4-year work experience in a customer-oriented role, for example as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Media Consultant, Media Planner or Project Manager
- You have a high sense of responsibility: both internally and towards the customer
- Desire to achieve success for your clients
- You are structured and analytical. A strong planner and multitasker
- You are an enthusiastic and a positive thinker with problem-solving, “Can do!” mindset
- You are a team player: people smart, hungry, and humble
- You thrive in a scale up environment
- You have a strong affinity with the online marketing industry
- Preferably you have experience with setting up a media strategy for clients
- Preferably you have some first-hand knowledge of campaign management tools, like DCM, DV360 and Facebook Business Manager, so you now the technical possibilities of these platforms.
We’re the #1 supplier for smart video solutions in Europe. We offer our clients a SaaS platform that helps them generate and distribute better performing videos and banners in less time. The company consists out of 25+ dedicated people working together to deliver a perfect solution for companies such as Heineken, Samsung and Netflix.