As a full stack developer in the product development team, your main responsibility is to build new and exciting features for our smart creative platform. Our platform is built on modern technologies like Vue.js, Laravel and Node.js. You will join a highly skilled team of developers (and designers) who enjoy a technical challenge and maximizing product value and user experience. The team works in two-week sprints where tasks are always a combination of roadmap features and the team’s own input.
Your main responsibilities:
- Building new platform features to add value for users
- Transforming internal workflows to a new and streamlined admin panel
- Building new and improved features for our rendering infrastructure
Who are you?
Besides fun to work with, you have (some) experience with, and a passion for:
- PHP and MVC framework such as Laravel
- Vue.js or other frontend frameworks
- Cloud Services (we work with Google Cloud Platform
- REST APIs
You are someone who:
- Enjoys doing things smarter and more efficient
- Is a team player
- Is involved in the product
- Likes a challenge
- Can work independently
- Likes video!
- A small but fast-growing team with a lot of ambition
- A good environment to learn (a lot) and keep improving yourself and the way we work
- Ping pong, Mario Kart, Super Smash, quarterly outings with beer
- A full time job with a competitive salary: €3.500 to €4.000 a month
- Backend and Frontend is all the same to you
- Knowledge on architecture, security and workflow
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
What we offer
- €3.500 – €4.000 p/m
- 40-hour work week
- 25 holiday days
- No work in the weekend
- Ability to grow and learn
We are Storyteq. Since 2016, we help brands to be more relevant in their (video) marketing. We do this through our state-of-the-art smart creative platform, which uses data to automatically adapt video and other visual assets. The company consists of 25+ dedicated people working together to build a great product and deliver a smooth experience for companies such as Heineken, Netflix, and Ahold.