Every month we generate 100,000’s of videos and banners for our clients via the Storyteq Creative Automation Platform. To be able to do so, videos and banners must be adapted from Adobe After Effects files to Storyteq templates. This can be done by our clients themselves by using our tools or, if they lack the time or expertise, by our Managed Service team. This team is growing rapidly and therefore we are looking for a video developer who:
and is eager to learn how to use this to manipulate After Effects or other Adobe applications.
- Knows his/her way around Adobe After effects and is curious about the technical aspects of videos.
- Has a profound interest in automation and technology
Long story short, you will primarily create amazing templates for our clients to scale their creative production and deliver great input to further improve our product.
Besides fun to work with, you are:
- Interested in video and/or media related technology
- Would rather describe yourself as an (aspiring) developer than a video editor, however you’ve never had the opportunity to show your coding skills. Or the other way around 🙂
- Are committed to deliver picture-perfect templates and make sure they are by thoroughly testing them.
- Love to be challenged to create new and innovative creative templates.
What we offer
Besides the obvious things such as a good salary, 25 holiday days, fast computer stuff, and fun colleagues, we offer you the chance to grow yourself and the company continuously.
We are Storyteq. Since 2016, we help brands to be more relevant in their (video) marketing. We do this through our state-of-the-art smart creative platform, which uses data to automatically adapt video and other visual assets. The company consists of 25+ dedicated people working together to build a great product and deliver a smooth experience for companies such as Heineken, Netflix, and Ahold.
Ready to join our fast-growing team?
Is this your job? We look forward to receiving your CV + motivation letter!
Contact Eline Schuurs via firstname.lastname@example.org.