Video Editor Intern
We are looking for an intern who wants to join our video team. Someone who is eager to learn all kinds of video- and video automation skills by doing projects for internal and external stakeholders. This means that some days you’ll be working on editing a new video for our own marketing team, while other days you’ll be busy making a video into a video template for one of our clients. Oh, and last but not least: you’re into having loads of fun (and beer) with your colleagues! Is this you?
- Impeccable eye for design
- Interest in video technology
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Animating (After Effects)
- Video editing (Premiere Pro)
- Creating video automation templates (using in-house tools)
- Illustrator / photoshop
What we offer
- Work in a small, fast paced team with an agile approach
- Quickly grow your skills, coached by our creative techs.
- Have a lot of fun with your colleagues in a rewarding role where you can really add new projects to be proud of.
- Competitive intern compensation
- After-work beers whenever you want
We are Storyteq. Since 2016, we help brands to be more relevant in their (video) marketing. We do this through our state-of-the-art smart creative platform, which uses data to automatically adapt video and other visual assets. The company consists of 25+ dedicated people working together to build a great product and deliver a smooth experience for companies such as Heineken, Netflix, and Ahold.